Thursday, August 13, 2009

BEES GAME 24TH OF JULY 2009

Taking trax to the Bees game! So fun!














Just some cute pics from the game. I love going to this game every year. It has been a tradition now for about 15 years. It's so much fun to get together with friends and family for a baseball game and some fireworks. Always a good time!














Here is proof that my friends and family are just a bunch of goofballs! But I love them all!














Everyone just watching the awesome fireworks!














The look on Alex's face looks just like Tony when he's pissy! Ha ha! Love it!



Riding trax back home after the game!





These are the cutest types of pictures to me. I love seeing parents holding their kids' hands and walking with them. I love it!

1 comment:

Rosenberg Family said...

Looks like you had a great July! I love the pics taken from behind with parents holding hands also! So cute! I'm also glad to see that you haven't completely forgotten about your blog!
HeHe!