Tuesday, July 21, 2009

THIS IS THE PLACE FAMILY DAY!

We got to go to "This is the Place, Heritage Park" for the family fun day. We went last year and had a great time. They have tons of games and crafts for the kids and music and entertainment. It's a good family activity and unfortunately Kyle has missed out both years. Ha ha. This year was a last minute thing for us, but I'm glad we went. We always have a great time there.




The boys wanted to ride the big horse instead of the little ponies. But the big horse was giving rides to 2 kids at a time so they had to ride together. They loved it!





















These are the fun little houses the kids can play in. I wish we had a yard to build one in it! They are so fun!




















Cute boys posing on the fun wooden train!


5 comments:

The Frasers said...

No way man, I want a TEE PEE! That would be stinkin awesome!

Rosenberg Family said...

Holy Crap! I can't believe how much Gage looks like Curtis!! For a minute I thought it was a picture of him when he was young! Your boys are adorable!

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a fun day!!

The Seiuli's said...

That looks like a blast! Ok I didn't know you had a blog, but I'm glad I found it. Your family is so stinkin cute.

Becca Jane said...

Why did I not realize you have a blog?? Sorry!! Can't wait to start reading!!!