
...Gage won!

Kyle is teaching the boys how to load and use their guns. Never point your gun at anyone!

We all take a turn shooting the guns, even Grandpa!





Shooting the pumpkins was fun, but Grandpa showed the boys something even more fun.... shooting dollar bills. And whoever could shoot it first, got it!



Here are some cute pics of the great day we had. There was also a deer that came wandering up behind their house and ended up going through the neighbors yard. The deer came up right to the boys and let them pet it. It was crazy to see!







3 comments:
What a fun day! P.s. Gage did such a great job yesterday. I just love that kid! He's so sweet! :)
I can't see all the your Nike thing.
The next closes one is May 9th at Taylorsville High School. I don't know what time or anything. She is also dancing at Raging Waters, they don't do all of the dances. I don't know what date or time yet either. So I will have to get to you on that one.
Nope I had never been to the Strip. I know I hadn't lived!
Post a Comment