On January 16, 2009, Me, Kaden, Gage, Ty, Heather and Andre went to the University of Utah's Football Parade. Kyle wanted to go but his back has been hurting for a couple of days and he was having a hard time walking so we didn't make him go stand at a parade for a couple of hours. We had a great time. We wore our Muss shirts to show our support and took tons of pics. I put these cute ones of the boys and then added the rest in the slideshow. There are a lot of the players, but I'm not sure who they all were so you'll have to just look and see who you know. Kaden and Gage got front row seats and Kaden got to take all the pics of the parade. He did an awesome job. I have a cute little photographer! GO UTES!


1 comment:
I was there. It started right outside my building! So I took a little break and went down! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment